Interview Training That Gets You Job OffersOne needs to approach job interviews with confidence and have the best answers to convince managers and recruiters to hire you. As a hiring manager of over 20 years, I know what managers want.
- Learn and leverage best practices in interviewing from an expert.
- Learn how to be successful with video and artificial intelligence interviews — which is the new trend — and panel interviews.
- Develop strong answers to difficult questions and how to turn a negative in your career history like a layoff or gap in employment into a positive.
- Discover techniques that allow you to turn the interview into a dialogue where you can communicate why you are the best fit. A dialogue will also enable you to gain more insight into the opportunity and the manager, the challenges and any downsides.
- Conduct a series of mock interviews in an hour session live using the job description and a list of the most difficult questions to improve every answer and build confidence.
- Get feedback on brand image, eye contact, body language and articulation (use of uhs) and how to engage interviewers successfully in a very competitive market.
- Learn how to get the feedback you need about your performance to correct any misconceptions that would eliminate you, and what the next steps are.