Are you a good cultural fit for the company you’re interviewing with? And is the company a good cultural fit for you? Career and executive coach Nick Parham helps you understand if the job you’re considering is right for you. This is a recording from a KGO radio interview with Nick that was broadcast April 28, 2014. Among Nick’s tips:
* Decide on your most important values, such as team work and your passions.
* Write your passions down.
* Think about your previous jobs where you were a good cultural fit.
* Research the company you’re considering. Look at the values in their mission statement. Follow them on Twitter.
* Read market analyst reports on companies and their competitors.