Business Consulting Services
Call or text me at (415) 602-5595 for a complimentary 10-minute consultation.
Through my 19 years of business consulting experience, I’ve helped companies both small and large meet their goals and achieve greater success. With my development training in Fortune 500 companies and in my coursework with the Coaches Training Institute, I’ve gained hands-on experience solving complex personnel and organizational challenges in changing economic times.
How My Business Consulting Can Help Your Organization
In my business consulting practice, I help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large organizations become more successful in a variety of ways:
- Counsel managers to be more effective leaders
- Improve performance of individuals and the organization
- Identify and mentor a leader
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Retain valuable employees
- Define and implement business best practices
- Reinvigorate a business or organization
- Help individuals prepare and effectively deliver business presentations
- Design and implement individual or group 360 performance reviews
- Provide outplacement services, including one-on-one counseling and resumes
- Collaborate on strategic business planning
- Reposition SMBs to be sold, and to help with the transition
- Train and develop new managers to shorten their learning curve
- Analyze business requirements and develop strategic marketing communications programs, including the Internet
- Provide development for executives
A Business Consulting Success Story
“Nick helped me reinvigorate my team, clarify roles and responsibilities, improve employee performance, and ramp a new manager. As a result, we continued to thrive and grow, even in challenging times. Nick’s people management skills and business experience enabled him to ‘get’ my business needs quickly.” – René Shimada Siegel, President and Founder, High Tech Connect
Nick Parham works with business professionals across the U.S. and internationally, including managers, directors, vice presidents and senior executives. He has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley and offers in-person, telephone, Skype, and Google Hangout counseling sessions.
Please send a brief, confidential email describing your situation and the services you believe you need to npcoachATgmail.com (insert @ instead of AT). Services may include career direction counseling, resume writing, cover letters, LinkedIn optimization and interview training. Nick has helped many professionals in the middle of their careers reinvent themselves or find a career path based on their interests and passions.